- past of founder
Founder may refer to:
- Founder (noun) - With respect to a settlement, organization, company or enterprise, the person who started or "founded" (as if forging steel) it.
- Founder (noun) - A metalworker operating a foundry.
- Foundering (verb) – Sinking, used as a nautical term; a failing enterprise, used metaphorically to reference a sinking ship. Often confused with "floundering" (acting clumsily or in confusion).
- Foundered (adjective) - a condition, Laminitis, a horse ailment in which "foundering" (sinking) is a common symptom.
- Founder Group, China's second-largest personal computer vendor
- Founder Technology, a subsidiary company of Founder Group engaged in development of PCs, peripherals and PCBs
- Founder effect, a biological concept used to explain genetics in a small isolated population
foundered in Simple English: Founder